Matched betting Cheltenham horse racing festival.
Here at Oddssmasher matched betting blog we are passionate about helping you make huge risk free profits each and every month by matched betting and bonus bashing the bookmakers. With that in mind here is a mini guide checklist to matched betting the Cheltenham festival. From Tuesday 13th March to Friday 16th March 2018 Cheltenham festival will be running and this is one of the biggest money making dates in the matched betting diary! Cheltenham festival is the biggest jump horse racing event and represents a massive opportunity to absolutely stuff your pockets with the bookies money by matched betting and bonus bashing. If you are brand new to matched betting the Cheltenham Festival or even if you are an old hand it is time to start preparing for it. With less than one week to go it is time to start withdrawing money from your accounts ready for dispensing onto the profitable offers that are already starting to show. There is nothing worse than waiting for withdrawals to hit your bank account at the start or mid festival as this opportunity only comes around once a year!
Checklist for matched betting Cheltenham festival beginners and pros.
- First off if you are new to matched betting have a read through our matched betting guide and learn the ropes ready.
- Make sure that you have money ready in your betting exchange and also money in your chosen payment method ready to deposit as and when needed to take part in an offer.
- Sign up to Oddsmonkey matched betting service, it may cost £17.99 per month but the offers it highlights every day of the festival will make this seem like small change! Plus the tools you will get access to will really help.
- Sign up for a Smarkets account as their 2% comes deal will save you even more money which equates to more profit compared to Betfair.
- This one applies to everyone. If you sign up to both Smarkets and Oddsmonkey through the links provided you will get a 0% commission deal at Smarkets for the next few months. To learn more please read this matched betting blog post.
Matched betting offers for Cheltenham festival.
Here is a list of some of the more profitable offers available over the Cheltenham Festival, these are the cream of the crop offers ready and waiting for you to matched bet and profit from. This list will keep growing as new offers are found so be sure to keep checking back and also subscribe to Oddmasher matched betting blog by email!
Supreme novices- Tuesday 13th (first race) offers.
William Hill- Place a bet on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle at Cheltenham, and if your horse wins or places in the race (finishes in the first 3), we’ll double your winnings in cash up to £100. if you don’t already have a William Hill account sign up now using this link for a £30 free bet when you enter code C30 and deposit £10! Coral- Get Money Back as a Free Bet up to £/€25 if your horse fails to win in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
Ladbrokes- Double your Winnings as a Free Bet up to £50 if your horse wins the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle.
First and last race everyday of the festival offers.
Betway-If your horse loses in the first or last race at Cheltenham each day, we’ll refund you with a Free Bet up to £/€10. Keep coming back as this list of matched betting offers for Cheltenham Festival will grow.
Every Cheltenham race offers
William Hill- Hi5 horse racing offer
This offer will be on at every Cheltenham race that is eligible for the Hi5 terms and conditions (minimum of 6 horses running). If you are new to matched betting the Hi5 offer then you are in luck as we have a great guide here at Oddssmasher matched betting blog to show you how to do it! Please click here for the Hi5 guide