The Betfair each way edge loophole is one neat little trick I learnt a few months back that is an incredible risk free money maker, in actual fact it is possible to earn thousands of pounds a week doing this and it is all legal. By playing with the features that Betfair gives their customers to gamble with we can actually create our own each way, extra place, arb race known as the Betfair each way edge loophole! In essence it is possible with the right race to be able to freeroll hundreds of pounds worth of stake on certain horse races for the chance to make huge sums of money and im going to provide you with this easy to follow step by step guide so you can fill your wallets too.
This is an advanced matched betting technique which can involve high stakes and any wrong move could be costly so i would not recommend trying this until you have read our step by step matched betting guide first.
Although this strategy is perfectly legal and you are only using the tools that Betfair provide you with they still obviously really do not like you winning from them. You will find that your Betfair sportsbook account will slowly get more and more restricted until you cannot put money on any bet. Because of this i would only advise you to do this on a gubbed account that does not hold any value to you anymore, I found that i was completely restricted within 4 weeks but i made a hell of a lot of cash from it in that time!
The Betfair each way edge loophole guide
Ok first things first, to do the Betfair each way edge we are going to need three things,
- A Betfair sportsbook account
- A Smarkets betting exchange account ( do not use Betfair exchange for obvious reasons!) using this link will also get you a risk free bet with smarkets.
- The Oddsmonkey match betting calculator
The Betfair each way edge loophole only works on handicap races that are paying 4 places at 1/4 odds on the each way, anything else will not work so make sure to check for this every time, it will look like the screen shot below.
- Our horse wins the race – Our lay bet cancells our back bet and we have lost 6p
- Our horse finishes 3rd- ect- Again we will have lost 6p
- Our horse finishes in second place – we will win at Betfair, this will be on a each way payout so we take our odds shown on Betfair which were decimal 15 – 1 \ 4 + 1 = 4.5 So the place pay out will be at odds 4.5. Half our total stake was £10 so we will get 4.5x £10= £45 from betfair, we will also win on our lay bet as well because because we layed off the win and the horse didnt win! This is another £20, so the total earnt from finishing in 2nd place is £65-£20 stake, thats £45 profit for the risk of 6p!
Now i know this does not seem huge but on larger stakes it makes huge profits, in fact you can easily make hundreds per day depending on how big your bank is. When doing the each way edge loophole i would advise that you back 3-4 horses per race and hot it as hard as you can. Betfair will catch onto you eventually and stake restrict you so you might as well make as much as you can in the time you have!
If you found this guide to be of help please have a think about subscribing to this matched betting blog by email. I will be sending out notifications to new guides just like this and also the best time restricted free bet offers!
I hope this Betfair each way edge loophole guide has helped and if so please give it a share!